Loan Profile #003 Posted 04/13/2018
GOAL US $1585
Percent Funded 0% $0 of $1,585
PERSONAL PROFILE –Hermes Ramon Reyes Guido
- Name: Hermes Ramon Reyes Guido
- Location: La Calle Real de Tolapa.
- Business description: Fish farm with well water and grow of fruit plant.
- Family: With the money that I receive from my business I am support different cost in my father house, because now I am single and they are old.
- Hopes: Can get a loan to start my fish farm and can help to progress my family and community.
- Dreams: My principal dreams is complete this project and can expand to increase the work opportunity and my economic family condition.
- Vision: Build a fish farm that can be self-sufficient and gif new work opportunities to the community.
- Other Factors: I have graduated from the WCRF Business Class, and have also acted as an associated instructor for the class.
- Formal Education: I am finish my formal university education in aquaculture engineering and this loan will help me to start my personal business in a family farm in la Calle real.
MICRO FINANCE PLAN PROFILE
- Amount needed: US$1585
- How the money will be used?
- $180 pay for digging machine
- $100 to buy cement
- $50 to buy sand
- $125 to buy fish
- $200 to buy submersible pump
- $200 to buy pipes
- $400 to buy food for fish
- $80 for transportation of fish
- Why it will grow the business?
- Because with the money I will have the possibility to buy more product and thus increase my sales and my income.