Loan Profile #001 Posted 02/27/2018
GOAL US $450
Percent Funded 22% $100 of $450
PERSONAL PROFILE – Wilfredo Josue Rivera Solis
- Name: Wilfredo Josue Rivera Solis
- Location: La Calle Real de Tolapa, Nicaragua – Calle Real Abajo, Malpaisillo, Leon.
- Business description: Car wash
- Family: I am single but with my income I support my parents, both of them.
- Hopes: to increase the business I am running now and if possible to open another service station in a different location.
- Dreams: Through hard work to reach self-sustainability for me and my family.
- Vision: my personal vision is to succeed in my business applying the values taught to me by my parents, and help in this way my community.
MICRO FINANCE PLAN PROFILE
- Amount needed: US$450
- How the money will be used?
- To buy a car washing machine that costs US$200.
- To cover the floor with cement US$125.
- To buy a car polishing machine US$125.
- Why it will grow the business?
- The use of these devices will let me do the job faster and with higher quality, which means I will be able to increase the number of cars washed thus increasing the income.